Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Fun

These long summer days are really flying by and I can't believe Ava is going to be starting Kndergarten in about 23 days!  Nooooooo! 

Anyway, the kids have been having tons of fun playing together and so I thought I would post some pictures of some of their summer fun.

This is what cute looks like

 Ava and Gianna have taken gymnastics together for the last month.  Ava's teacher has already approached me to tell me that Ava really should advance to the next level which is beginner girls gymnastics.  Our only problem is that Ava wants to do everything and there aren't enough days in the week, especially now that she will be starting school soon.  She will have to choose between skating, ballet and gymnastics and possibly do two of the three but definitely NOT all three.  Not to mention we haven't won the lotto and this fall the boys will start tot hockey lessons so we really need to win the lotto.  If only we actually played it! 

Here is Ava doing her "bridge"

....and  cartwheel

She is also pretty good and doing a handstand but I didn't get a good picture of that.


 Every time daddy cuts the grass, Colton has to cut the grass too!

 Ava showing Colton how to do a somersault

 And last but not least, the boys got an early birthday present from us a few weeks ago.  Colton is getting really good at driving forward but does not like going backward.  Evan likes to ride in the passenger seat and press all the buttons that make siren noises.  There is also a little CB radio type thing that they love to talk into too.  Its super cute!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Doesn't it seem like our girls were just born! I can't believe they are heading off to Kindergarten. I am so sad inside, but so happy for our girls! Another milestone for the books.

Glad your summer is going so well! Love the police car! Hope they don't have to pull over their daddy and give him a ticket!;-)

Maria said...

I still remember like it was yesterday walking in to see a newborn Aubree in her little isolette soon after she was born on that blizzard night in November! I was about 5 months pregs with Ava and got all teary-eyed looking at precious Aubree and your dad said to me " your next!". I'll never forget that. And sure enough 4 months later the absolute best day of my life watching Ava be born. I was crying so hard I could hardly see her right. Lol! And now both off to kindergarten ON THE BUS. BY THEMSELVES. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I also remember the snow storm we had to drive through to be there at Aubree's birth. I also remember your Dad Maria, standing in the hallway crying as Ava was being born. I also remember your grandmother came out the next day and said Ava looked like a beautiful china doll.

Love the beautiful pictures Maria especially the first one which I am sending to Chuck in China.