Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Backyard BBQ

A few weeks ago we had Grandpa Gary, Grandma Laurie and my parents over for a wonderful BBQ in the backyard. It was the first time all summer we got to really enjoy the yard with all this crazy weather we had. We even had an impromptu early birthday celebration for Grandpa Gary since we wouldn't be able to see him on his actual birthday which was actually yesterday.
Getting ready to sing and have some birthday cake..er..key lime pie
Blowing out the candles
Yeay!
A sweet shot of Grandma Laurie and Evan
The boys were sucking the life out of blueberries in their teethers. Can you see Evan literally beating his up and down. He has quite the temper! The aftermath--and I actually got all the blueberry stains out of this shirt!

I realize I already have this picture on a previous post but I didn't want to exclude a twin from this post for fear of some wackjob anonymous commenter accusing me of favoring one over the other (someone did that on another twin mom's blog I follow)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi, is my first visit to your blog. I like to read about other moms with twins. I check some of your post and I like it.

Looks like you had a great time with family at the backyard. Great pictures.

Have a nice weekend.