Too much fun at your house! What a delightful video to watch. I noticed the twins at one point started to try to close Ava into the cabinet after she started singing--everybody's a critic! Pam and Dennis
At first,I thought "Well, so much for the Boys learning how to be more grown up from her! now its' going the other way!"
Actually, I've heard some garage bands that aren't as good as these three.
There is a lot of Rock from the Seventies and Eighties that exists just to be loud and annoyining Maybe Eva And The Twins has a future as a cover band ! :o
5 comments:
Too much fun at your house! What a delightful video to watch. I noticed the twins at one point started to try to close Ava into the cabinet after she started singing--everybody's a critic!
Pam and Dennis
Awww....how cute. What time did your migraine start that day?
That made me laugh out loud Shana. Knock on wood, I haven't had a migraine in a very long time. I don't have time for one!
Haha, so cute. Great orchestra at home.
At first,I thought "Well, so much for the Boys learning how to be more grown up from her! now its' going the other way!"
Actually, I've heard some garage bands that aren't as good as these three.
There is a lot of Rock from the Seventies and Eighties that exists just to be loud and annoyining
Maybe Eva And The Twins has a future as a cover band ! :o
Post a Comment