Sunday, July 26, 2009

10 Months Old!


The boys turned 10 months old today! As you can see from these pictures, they are cruising around furniture like pros. I am guessing they will both be walking by their 1st birthday but I could be wrong. I just started giving them food with more texture and they really seem to love it. The Earth's Best Pastina is a big hit and I recently gave it to them with my mom's sauce which by the way I made by myself. It only took 37 years to get her to give me some measurements rather than her usual "eh, you-a tasta if iz good" when I would ask her how much of an ingredient to put in. She doesn't use measuring spoons people. Old school Italian. So it was tricky getting it down. Especially when I would turn my head for a split second and she would be onto step 5 when we just finished step 1. Oh mom, I love you! (Too bad she's such a little foreigner she wouldn't know how to turn a computer on let alone read my blog). I am so happy to finally get the secret recipe. Its the best sauce EVER. Ava won't eat pasta without it!
Anyway, wow did I go off subject! So they are loving experimenting with new foods and they REALLY love sherbert as a treat when we take Ava out for ice cream.
Here are a few more things I don't ever want to forget about my boys:
  • they love standing up in the tub and then falling down on their bottoms at the same time. they laugh hysterically every time
  • they love playing with anything Ava is playing with which frustrates poor Ava constantly
  • they are both climbing stairs
  • they love to chase the cat around and grab clumps of her hair. Poor Sadie.
  • they stop whatever they are doing to stare at the tv whenever they hear the Backyardigans or Max and Ruby theme songs
  • they are happy as can be when they wake up from their naps (I will post a cute video of that soon)
  • they fight for the same toy alot
  • they talk to each other in their own language and giggle
  • they ADORE their big sister
  • Colton is a true mama's boy right now. Evan is more in love with his daddy. When daddy comes home from work he immediately goes to him and tries to climb up his pant leg. When mama comes around Colton's face lights up like magic. Melts my heart.
Happy 10 Months My Sweet Boys!

2 comments:

Pam and Dennis said...

The pictures capture the fun look in their eyes. What a delight! Do keep track of the tiniest memories because they grow up so fast. Enjoy them all!
Pam and Dennis

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy 10 Months...so hard to believe they will be 1 in 2 months!