First things first. Before I post about my boys tonight I ask that you each keep my little niece Breckan in your thoughts and prayers. She was born premature on May 19th and has since been in the NICU. She is having apnea and reflux issues and they are doing some testing tomorrow morning to determine the cause. Andrei and I are especially saddened about her because we know too well about having a baby in the NICU and the emotional toll it takes on the parents. We pray that she continues to grow well and eventually outgrow the apnea and reflux and comes home as soon as possible to her family.
So about heritage day for the boys. When Ava was a baby my mom had gotten her a t-shirt that said "I'm so cute I must be Italian". Well I saved it once she outgrew it thinking I would put it on my next baby (ha!). I was able to find another t-shirt on Cafepress.com that says" I'm so cute I must be German". The Italian t-shirt is a size 18 months but its teeny tiny so I have only attempted to put Evan in it which suits the situation fine. Evan has the more olive skin tone and looks more like me-the Italian. And Colton is very fair-skinned and looks alot like his daddy-the German. So there you have it. I also got them a second set of Italian/German t-shirts that I haven't put them in yet. Once I do I will post those as well.
5 comments:
My gosh those boys are gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see them again. And thank you for mentioning our little Breckan Miriam. Love you guys.
We love seeing the pictures and keeping up with all the news. Thanks for sharing. We, too, are praying for Breckan and her family. Our hearts go out to them because of all the trials they are having. Take care of your precious ones!
Pam and Dennis
We, too, have been keeping little Breckan and her family in our prayers.
Yes, those two little sweeties are so cute and growing so noticably, now. They look like two little squirmy guys.
Those t-shirts are so cute, Maria.
These guys are so darn cute I can't stop coming to this site and looking at them.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Maria. I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog, not sure when I'll get to it but just wanted to let you know I dropped by now that we are finally home.
Post a Comment