The boys turned 8 months old yesterday! I had it in my mind to post all day yesterday but never got around to it. Evan finally got a tooth on Friday! Both boys are crawling although Evan is much quicker at this point. I am a little frustrated as I really thought at this point both boys would be on some kind of a schedule and they aren't. They eat, nap and wake up at different times. The only thing that is consistent is their bedtime which is anywhere from 7:30-8pm. They have also been getting up in the middle of the night more times than they have been sleeping through the night. It all started when the boys were both sick with fevers about a month ago and since then they haven't been sleeping that great. Sigh. I thought it would get easy at this point. But it really hasn't. Oh well, I have to keep reminding myself how blessed I am to have them and Ava in my life and that even though it is sometimes so challenging to care for all three of them it is the most rewarding job in the world. I may not always think that way or act that way (Andrei) but I always feel that way in my heart. And just for some crazy comparison, click here to see what Ava was doing at 8 months old!!
I leave you with some bath pictures we took the other night.
3 comments:
Look! Evan (that's Evan, Right?) is Reading already! Or maybe he is holding the books on his lap because he is embarrased about getting his picture taken when he's naked in the tub.
Colton is, too; notice in the top pix he has a teether in his left hand & in the next picture, he, too is holding it down low. ;>
I just can't get over how much Ava looked like the boys when she was that age!
I still say if you photshopped her picture from then into theirs from now, you could pass them off as triplets!
well, maybe that applies to pix of any pack of siblings when they're babies/toddlers. But, Ava still might find it an amusing observation.
So, what was The Girl doing / not doing at 8 months that The Boys are(n't)? and vice versa?
- Edward
Maria - We must have been thinking on the same wave length today! I was reading your update on the twins just about 10 minutes before I saw your message come through! Too funny. Your boys look so big. They sound like they are doing well. I can't beleive that Ava was walking that early. She is such a beauty. We can't wait to meet little Breckan.
What cuties these boys are! So friendly looking!! Thanks, Maria, for sharing these with us.
Post a Comment