Sorry I have been MIA lately. Here are some random shots of Ava doing two of her favorite things this summer. Playing in the water and eating ice cream. As you can see, she has no fear whatsoever. She will dive off diving boards and go down slides and thinks its the best thing in the world. In fact, any time I tell her we are going outside, she asks "Ava swim like a dolsin?" Meaning are you taking me to go swim like a dolphin. She cracks me up!
On another note, quick twin update. I had a non stress test done last week to check for contractions and the babies movements and that test went well. I also had a biophysical profile to check babies breathing patterns, amniotic fluid levels, and muscle tone. That test went well also. I am now going once a week for testing. The next big one is this Friday to check how much the babies have grown. I am hoping baby B has continued to grow and is doing well.
2 comments:
Looks like a really fun time at the pool. That slide looks like lots of fun too!
Boy, Gianna has gotten big, she looks so grown up now and cute as ever.
Good luck on Friday, everything will be fine.
Thanks Shana! Yes, Gianna is a little powerhouse. She rough houses with her brother all the time, so she's built some muscle!
Post a Comment