Thursday, July 31, 2008

So I Bought A Fancy New Camera....

and L@@K! See how great my pictures are??
Ok, I am totally lying. These pictures are courtesy of my dear, sweet sister-in-law Shana. Check out Ava's cousin Aubree and also check out Shana's photography blog here. She even supsersizes them. All I know is how to select "large" when uploading my pictures to a post.
THANK YOU Shana for the great pictures of Ava! You are talented!!

2 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh,you're very welcome. I have more coming your way soon. I have some really cute ones of her in that adorable red bathing suit! :-)

To "super-size" them, just upload them to Photobucket instead of using blogger and use their html code, copy and paste into your post and you'll have it. You can resize them within Photobucket to the 640x480 at that time so they will fit in your template.

Wendy said...

I love these pics- great job Shana Lynn!!