We are happy to announce that we just found out we are having twin boys!! Both babies had no problem showing us their manhood during my ultrasound. I knew since the moment I was told we were having twins that they would be two boys. I am feeling mixed emotions about it right now. Happy that I get to experience what it will be like to raise boys as opposed to my precious Ava, but a little sad that Ava will not have a sister like I have always wanted. My wish is that all three of our children will have a close bond to one another regardless of their sex.
I leave you with a few pictures of my one and only girl! A few weeks back we took her to the
Morton Arboretum. Her favorite part by far was frolicking in the water.


4 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! That is amazing. Ava is going to be the best big sister and her brothers will absolutely adore her!
So are you ready to shop for the boys? I was at Babies R Us last week and wow, things sure have changed in the since Ava was born. So many cute baby stuff!!!
Congratulations you two.
Just know Ava will always always always have her cousin Aubree anytime she needs her.
Janice I was just at Babies R Us today and was thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe how many more cute choices they have for things like strollers and pack n plays!! Too bad all I need is CLOTHES!!
Thanks Shana!
Maria and Andrei, So happy for you about the boys' coming. They are going to be so much fun. Andrei will have his guys. And Maria will have two guys to watch out for her, protect. Boys are like that. And our Ava will always be big sister and "the girl", a special place, too.
Post a Comment