Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Playdate

Once a week my neighbor Colleen and I have a playdate with her daughters Samantha, who will be two in October, and Gina who is 2 months old. This week we were at my house and it was a very hot day. So I set up the pool and some other water games for the girls to play with and they had so much fun! Ava thought it was hysterical dumping water over poor "Mantha's" head over and over again. And luckily for her, Samantha thought it was just as funny. They have come a long way from the first few playdates we had together this past winter. They went from keeping their distance and Ava crying alot to Ava happily shouting "Mantha" whenever she sees her and now they are constantly giving each other hugs. It's too cute! I am glad I have such a great neighbor to spend time with and that our girls are having lots of fun together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really looks like fun. Ava does love water so much. I love the way she says the word "water".

Shana-Lynn said...

Fun fun fun!!! Love that pool.

Janice said...

That's a cool pool!! I love Ava's swimsuit, too!