It's done nothing but rain here now for days, and Andrei and I have been trying to come up with some fun indoor activities for Ava. So this past weekend we took her to a local children's museum and she had so much fun!! Thank goodness I signed her up for baby gymnastics and those classes start next week. I am SO over summer.
Here she is in the "Young Explorer" section of the museum




And last but certainly not least, the water discovery section of the museum. As if she hadn't discovered water yet, we had to tear her away from here!

4 comments:
Wow, that place looks AWESOME! Is it very far away from you guys? I want to go just for myself. I love that HUGE light bright thing.
I signed Aubree up for tumbling classes that start on the 5th. Her class is called the toddling turtles or something like that, I thought that was a cute name. Needless to say, she is very excited about it. When we went this week to sign her up, she immediately took her shoes off and wanted at the mats with the really BIG girls. Some exciting times ahead.
We have had tons and tons of rain too, yesterday it finally stopped, but was so uncomfortable...90 with 200% humidity. YUCK.
Looks as though she is having an interesting time at the museum. Look at the concentration on her face. Oh what a cute face. Did I ever tell you how much I love to watch her hand movements.
Saw about the bad storms there, on the news this morning.
Shana, it isn't very far, about 45 minutes. They also have the exact same one at Navy Pier, but we didn't feel like going all the way there. And yes it was HUGE, two floors full of activities. Aubree would LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. We will have to take the girls next time you are in town.
Sounds like she will be doing backflips in no time at the gym!
Yes its still unbelievably humid here too. My hair is poofed about 14 feet out. \\
Grandma, you should see Ava with her hands now. She finally points with her index finger as opposed to her "Italian" all finger point. She is constantly pointing up when she sees or hears an airplane and says "eh-pane" Also, when she hears the train go by she looks at me all happy and says "choo-choo". TOO CUTE!!
How fun!!! I remember going to the one in Cleveland with Shana and a bunch of school age kids - I wanted to try everything out myself!
If your hair poofs up with this humidity, mine gets flatter than a pancake. It's horrible!
Post a Comment