Anyway, I hadn't posted anything in so long, I thought I would put these up since she had so much fun with them. (Not that these are fabulous). She now also puts stickers on the cats and mommy and dahdoo every chance she gets. Ava is also talking so much these days. Her newest word is 'tank-u" (thank-you). And she also recently just learned to say turtle ("tewtu"). One of the neighborhoood kids has a pet turtle that Ava is just fascinated with. She follows it all around pointing and gasping and babbling away. We noticed she is really good with her t's but she can't say her c's. For instance, she says "tat" instead of "cat". Well, hope everyone had a nice long Labor Day Weekend.



5 comments:
Maria, what do you mean you are bad with phot.? Those pics are darling, esp. the close-ups of that sweety with her newest "decore".
Oh my gosh I love this last one. It is hellarious. Grandma loves you Ava.
These are great pictures, I don't know what you are talking about. She looks so cute in her stickers. That last picture looks SO MUCH like you I can't believe it. I had to have Kyle come check it out and he thinks the same thing. She is forever changing, isn't she? WE better see some fun pictures from you weekend. It sounds like you had a blast.
Grandma, "hellarious", good one.
Post those Labor Day pics up! I am sure they're fine! We nosy nellies wanna see more of Ava! ;-D
As for the Little Sticker Girl, she is just too funny! I agree with Shana, she looks just like you in that last picture!!!!!!!
Wow!!!! Just slap a price on her and tell me how much!! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment