She's got some great moves!! Still loving that dress!
PS Happy Birthday Andrei.
Shana, believe it or not, Andrei came home with that dress for Ava one day. He did a great job! It's a Laura Ashley dress. He has no clue its designer, he just thought it was cute.
Awwww...what a great job daddy did! He is quite the fashion expert, I'd say.
I love it!! She dances just like Cameron! ;-D.I agree with Shana! Andrei picked out an awesome dress!!! Happy Birthday, Andrei!!
Holy cow that girl has some moves. What a dancer!! She dances better than me! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's got some great moves!! Still loving that dress!
PS Happy Birthday Andrei.
Shana, believe it or not, Andrei came home with that dress for Ava one day. He did a great job! It's a Laura Ashley dress. He has no clue its designer, he just thought it was cute.
Awwww...what a great job daddy did! He is quite the fashion expert, I'd say.
I love it!! She dances just like Cameron! ;-D.
I agree with Shana! Andrei picked out an awesome dress!!! Happy Birthday, Andrei!!
Holy cow that girl has some moves. What a dancer!! She dances better than me! :)
Post a Comment