So cute!!! My husband LOVES the aquarium!! What fun!! Oh yeah- and NO, my house is not as organized as the garage sale was. I hope one day it will be, and I am trying to get there!!
LOVE-IT!!!!! I love how it doesn't take much to get them really entertained! She's such a cutie!!! I cracked up when Andrei asked how many times is she going to do that before it gets old! (he-he!)
4 comments:
What a silly girl!! Very funny.
What an absolutely gorgeous dolly. I miss her smiling face and sweet snuggling.
So cute!!! My husband LOVES the aquarium!! What fun!! Oh yeah- and NO, my house is not as organized as the garage sale was. I hope one day it will be, and I am trying to get there!!
LOVE-IT!!!!! I love how it doesn't take much to get them really entertained! She's such a cutie!!! I cracked up when Andrei asked how many times is she going to do that before it gets old! (he-he!)
Post a Comment