Monday, June 04, 2007

Finally, Ava's Princess Party Pictures!

We had a great 1st birthday party for Ava on May 12th, and I am just now getting around to posting pictures! Sorry, but alot has happened since then. Anyway, the party was alot of fun. We rented an inflatable jumper which was a big hit with all the kids, even Ava loved it! So, here are a TON of pictures from that day. Thanks to everyone who came and thanks especially to Uncle Kyle, Aunt Shana, Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Sarah for all of your help!!! We couldn't have done it without you guys!







In the jumper with Uncle Kyle!

Thanks to Shana for baking this adorable princess cake!





See Shana, she gives this worried look to all her cousins..

Same worried look, different cousin

The Aftermath




5 comments:

Janice said...

OMG, Maria, where did you get that adorable dress Ava has on? It's beautiful! Everybody looked like they had a blast. The party favors are soooo cool - everything is cool! And, I want Shana's baking services next year for the kids' party!

K said...

What a fun time, and what a cutie. Great present haul also.
KN

Shana-Lynn said...

Maria, it was an awesome party. You did a great job planning for it! I think EVERYONE had a lot of fun, I know us three did.

You're welcome for the help. We were happy to help.

Ava's worried look cracks me UP! On this visit, she even was taking to Kyle as the next best thing when you or Andrei were not around, TO PICK HER UP, so she was bigger than Aubree. HA! She's a doll Maria, especially with that worried look.

And Miss Janice, as far as the cake, you might want to rethink you wanting me make one for next year. It was beginners luck this one, plus it almost burned in Maria's oven!

Maria said...

Janice thanks, I got her dress online-its called Little Misty's Boutique. They have adorable personalized things.

As far as the party planning goes, I actually enjoy it. In my next life I want to be an event planner, I imagine its even more fun with somebody else's money. :-)

Oh, and yep book Shana for the cakemaking. She's great at it, despite her comments here.

Shana, I missed Ava taking to Kyle when daddy went missing, but it cracks me up to think about it. She has gotten a bit less cautious these days with the neighborhood kids, especially with all the fun summer things going on. Still the look she gives is just priceless. And now she even goes as far as giving you a quick shove if she thinks you're moving in on her personal space. What a monkey!

Shana-Lynn said...

A monkey and a cutie pie! Just love her!

I am glad the 12 month mark has made her a little less cautious with her neighborhood friends. They are all much older than her, so she'll probably learn quick to defend her possessions and her space. Love the shove she is giving, you go Ava! Next time her and Aubree are together, it should be interestingly FUN.