Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My Bathing Beauty

I don't know why, but I just love babies in their bathing suits. This must be why Ava has one for every day of the week. I'm serious. She has seven. Most were gifts but the more the merrier! Here she is with her new water table that she absolutely loves loves loves from Auntie Alecia and Uncle Tom.

She loves to dump the water out and this is the look she gives as it splashes her.
Grandma looking on....Ava loved her time with Grandma and really bonded with her on her last visit here. She loves how grandma snuggles and plays with her!
Here she is coming back from watering our grass. Thanks Ava, somebody's gotta do it!
I love her thighs! Here she is refueling..


6 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

YEAH, MORE pictures!! Love love love that pink polka dot suit and her little sandals! Isn't water play fun? What a great gift from her Aunt Alecia and Uncle Tom. Ava looks like she will be a great little helper to mommy and daddy with the gardening chores.

Shana-Lynn said...

PS: That look Ava gives when the water splashes is soooo funny! She looks like you with that expression, I think.

Janice said...

I think Ava Rose and Cameron can water the plants together - that's one of his favorite past times. That water table looks like so much fun! And I can't end this without saying I LOVE HER SWIM SUIT!!!!!!!! I'm all about polka dots! I agree with you too, the more suits the merrier!

BTW, Beautiful patio!

K said...

Wow, what fun and what a cutie. The pictures are much better now too.
KN

Wendy said...

I love her little pink suit. She is truely a bathing beauty!! What a neat backyard you have!! I am jealous of your green grass!! Elaina has 4 swim suits... and they are so fun to put her in. Little fat thighs in suits are too cute!! How are YOU doing? Any better?? Sunshine has a way of putting smiles on faces!!

Maria said...

Thanks, we just put the patio in last fall so this is the first summer and we are really enjoying it.

Wendy, I am doing better, thanks for asking. I am finding some peace knowing she is forever pain free and in heaven with my grandfather. Ava makes it much easier to smile these days!

Shana, lots of people are now saying she is starting to look like me, especially now that she is so much more animated. She sometimes walks with one hand behind her back and she got that from my dad for sure! We call it the Salvo walk! :-)