Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ava's Mommy MeMe

Tagged again. Thanks Shana. This one is interesting.
Go to Wikipedia and type in your Birthday Month and Day only, no year.

List 3 Events that occurred that day.

List 2 important Birth days.

List 1 Death.

List a Holiday or Observance (if any).

On that note, we are headed for vacation tomorrow (MUCH needed) and so I will be even more of a no-show on blogger than usual. I leave you with the munchkin.





4 comments:

Janice said...

Maria, Ava is defintitely a cute littel munchkin!!! She looks so much like you and has your nose and mouth! She is going to be such a heartbreaker when she grows up - so tell Andrei to watch out!!

You didn't write down when your birthday is! I want to know when so I can think of you and Meatloaf on that day ;-).

Shana-Lynn said...

Ditto Janice. I do think she is looking more like you Maria in the mouth and nose area too. Especially after seeing you two together in person. Kyle said the same thing. She is just such a cute little girl with a very sweet personality.

Wendy said...

Oh you lucky girl!! Vacation! Where are you going! Would love to hear about it when you get back!! Have a great time!! Love the Ava pics!

Maria said...

Janice and Shana, its so funny you say she looks like me now. Grandpa Gary happened to mention the same thing last time he was here for a visit (well, I think he said she looks like my dad but I look just like my dad). I also think she is starting to change and isnt all Andrei lately.

My birthday is September 27th. I say you both think of me, give me a call and belt out " Oh I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE, BUT I WON'T DO THAT, NO, NO OH I WON"T DO THAT!!!

Wendy, we went to Ft Myers Beach. It was GREAT!