Thursday, April 26, 2007

First Family Vacation!

We just got back from our first family vacation to Ft. Myers Beach, FL. We also went to Sanibel Island which was just beautiful! Ava had a blast at the beach and pool. Here are just a few pictures-more to come later. Long story, but it wouldn't be a vacation without something going wrong, and our camera broke two days into it so we needed to run out and get a disposable. I haven't yet downloaded those pictures. We are sad to be back to this cold and rainy weather, and I am especially sad to be having to do about 13 loads of laundry! :-) Here's our little beach baby. Enjoy!










4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Maria, I LOVE THEM! Looks like you guys had a blast, it also looks like you had the beach to yourselves. You took some really nice pictures of Ava. How did she like the sand? Did she try to eat it? Can't wait to see more and hear more about your trip. Sorry your camera broke! Give Ava a kiss and hug from us, that little cutie pie.

Shana-Lynn said...

I like #3 and #7, she is such a sweetie. Can't wait to see her again.
KN

Janice said...

Welcome back! That's great you guys got to go to the beach! I haven't been in a couple of years and would love to take the kids someday. How did Ava do with travelling?

My fave would have to be the close up (third pic), and the last one with the water bike thingy in the back (what are those called, anyway?). I love the expression on her face on that one! She looks so happy strolling along the beach!

Wendy said...

What a fun big water bike in the background!! What a beach bum! Cute pics!!