Saturday, April 14, 2007

An Interesting Easter!

Finally, I have some time to post this! So, about our Easter. First of all, we had the lovely surprise of having Aunt Shana, Uncle Kyle, and Cousin Aubree here for Ava's very first Easter. Ava also happened to turn 11 months old on Easter Day! Happy Belated Birthday my love! Mommy's been crazy lately!

Anyway, my family also came to join us for a delicious dinner that Shana and I (sortof) cooked. Out of nowhere my mom appears to look pale as a ghost, becomes unresponsive and near fainting , and I had to call 911!! Minutes later we have about 6 or 7 paramedics in our family room, giving my mom oxygen and checking all her vitals. They recommended she go to the hospital, but if you know my mom you know that was NOT going to happen. Turns out she ended up having bronchitis the next day. Once the paramedics left she seemed ok, and we continued on with Easter Dinner and had a nice time.

Unfortunately with all the action, I didnt get near as many pictures as I would have liked. The good thing is we took Ava and Aubree to Kiddie Kandids for pictures the next day, and below are some shots of those, along with a few taken on Easter. Happy Belated Easter!


Easter Angels!

The Cutie!
And the infamous pinwheels!!!!


3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Thanks for letting us share the holiday with you. Hopefully things will settle done a bit now for you. We miss you Ava Rose and are looking forward to seeing you again.

Wendy said...

Boy have we seen those pinwheels! They sure are getting to be infamous! Love the pics of them in their matching dreses! My sister and I had on of those done with out two girls. We loved it. We had the matching outfits too! So fun!!

Janice said...

Maria, welcome back!!!! That is crazy that you had to call 911 on Easter sunday!!! Hope your mom is feeling better.

I absolutely love, love, LOVE the girls' Easter pictures!!!!! I am so jealous we don't have a Kiddie Kandids here. Don't ever take Ava to JC Penneys - or at least to the one over where we live. Ava and Aubree look so beautiful in their matching dresses. Didn't you guys say the girls had matching MC Hammer pants as well? I'd like to see pics of those if you guys got any of them in it ;-).

Happy 11 months, Ava Rose!!! And so the countdown begins...