Yay for everyone! Count your blessings how close your rink is. It has taken such a toll on us all the way around this summer, driving over 60 miles just to skate. So happy Ava has this wonderful opportunity to continue her skating.
Omg 60 miles!! Bless your heart for taking them!! Are you guys back in your own rink now? The girls are still skating right? We need to catch up! I wanted to ask you about your vacation and school coming up etc. I will give you a call this week. Hope all is well! :))
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay for everyone! Count your blessings how close your rink is. It has taken such a toll on us all the way around this summer, driving over 60 miles just to skate. So happy Ava has this wonderful opportunity to continue her skating.
Omg 60 miles!! Bless your heart for taking them!! Are you guys back in your own rink now? The girls are still skating right? We need to catch up! I wanted to ask you about your vacation and school coming up etc. I will give you a call this week. Hope all is well! :))
Post a Comment