Friday, January 25, 2013

Photo Overload


It has been so long that I posted any good photos of the kids that I thought I would just post a whole bunch for your viewing pleasure. 



This was taken a few days before Christmas.  We were invited to see our neighbor's Christmas program at their tiny church.  It was precious.  The little ones all sang songs.  Since Sandy Hook had just happened, once they sang Silent Night and the verse sleep in heavenly peace happened, I had to choke back tears. 

This was Christmas Day.  The kids couldn't wait for their grandparents to arrive.  Ava doing her usually modeling pose.  :)

 
Colton proudly displaying an ornament he made in preschool

My gorgeous Evan giving me his fake smile

Angels

Christmas Night.  What a blast!

This was at the boys Preschool Christmas Program.  After the performance, we all went to the gym for snacks and playtime.

My neighbor and I have discovered a passion for taking our kids into downtown Frankfort and practicing getting halfway decent pictures.  I love this particular spot right in the center of downtown Frankfort.





Halloween!!  I can't believe I never posted Halloween pictures.  This is Ava getting ready to go to her BFF's Halloween party at their church.  I was so happy she wanted to wear the dress she wore for her skating show last spring so that we could finally re-use it. 

She picked this hilarious wig at Party City.  It literally went down to her bottom.

Ava and her BFF Lia.  These two are heading to Disney on Ice together on Feb 1st and they are so excited!  Her mom and I are taking them.

Trick or Treating! 


Our little neighbor was also Captain America.  Colton thought that was so cool.  I am partial to the kid on the right! ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys look like they've grown a lot. The Christmas pictures are very nice.