Sunday, January 20, 2013

Evan Is Officially A Smart A**

This afternoon I told Evan that if he didn't finish his lunch he wasn't going to the movie with his brother and sister.

His response.

"Whatever"


What?? Andrei bust out laughing (not good) and I asked him where he learned that and he said at school. Great!! This kid and I are going to have quite a war of words as the years go by. Lord help me.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh he's sharp. Boys are different than girls, you'll see, they tend to challenge you more. Evan is a very smart little guy, such a memory.

Maria said...

I just can't believe how smart- alecky he is at the age of 4. Lately when I raise my voice (ok when I yell) at them to clean the playroom or whatever, he literally starts to imitate me. He certainly knows how to push my buttons. Colton and Ava will just laugh so then he thinks he is a superstar. Its crazy.