Friday, March 23, 2012

Colton Cracks Me Up!

Yes people. They really do hear everything you say. Yesterday morning the boys wanted their Cars 2 coloring books. I was looking all over for them and couldn't find them for a good 5 minutes. At one point as I was talking to myself I said "I am starting to lose my mind". A few minutes later I found the coloring books. Colton shouts out "yay mommy! you didn't lose your mind!". Then all throughout the day he kept asking me "mommy, did you lose your mind?". Even while we were at the checkout line in Target. You should have seen the look on the cashier's face. Part of me thinks he is thinking I lost something tangible like my keys or something, and part of me thinks he know he is being funny because I laughed when he first said it. Finally last night before bed he proclaims "mommy, I so glad you bound (found) your mind"
Colton, you crack me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Maria.