Ava's last day of preschool was yesterday. It seems like just yesterday I was taking her to her first day of preschool. For the second half of class the boys and I were able to come and see them perform some songs and then have a little graduation party. It was a bittersweet day. We are so proud of Ava and how much she has accomplished in the past year, but she is growing up entirely too fast for me! Kindergarten starts in August! I am stocking up on kleenex now.
One of the many Certificate of Excellence she received this year
Her Report Card
One of her last assignments
Singing yesterday
This girl loves to perform!
This is her Assistant Teacher Mrs. Thomas
The boys enjoying donuts with Ava. Pretty soon its their turn!
Ava and her little friend Elise. They will be going to kindergarten together but very unlikely that they will be in the same class since there are 289 kids starting this year and over 800 total in the school through second grade!
Ava's teacher Mrs. Spreadbury. Best.Preschool.Teacher.Ever! She got choked up more than once yesterday. She truly loves her students and the students love her back!
This was Ava and I on her first day this year. Look how much she has changed!
Congratulations little Miss Ava Rosie on all your achievements this year! Mommy and daddy are so so proud!!




2 comments:
Way to GO Ava! We are so proud of you as well! Seems like you were just born, where has the time gone?? You're going to do wonderful in Kindergarten! WE miss and love you!
Aunt Shana, Uncle Kyle and Breckan
Way to go Ava! Nice job at school...must be lots of fun.
Love, Aubree :)
Ava Sweety, it is hard to believe you are all done with Preschool. You look so excited in the pictures on your last day. I love you.
Post a Comment