Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Play Date

Last week Ava had a bunch of her preschool friends over for an afternoon play date.  They played in the playroom for awhile then had lunch and watched Tinker Bell.  Some even went downstairs and did some arts and crafts.  All the girls had such a great time and were very well behaved.  Some of the mom's in Ava's class have taken turns hosting play dates.  Ava has only been to one (her little friend Peyton).  The parents drop of the kids and then pick them up a few hours later. We will invite everyone again for Ava's birthday party in May, but before then I promised her we could invite a few, like one or two, friends over again to play.  This was a big group as you can see!




4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

You're not kidding "a big group"! None of the other mom's stayed to help you?? Holy Cow!! Thankfully they were well behaved!

Maria said...

No isn't that funny? Originally one or two of the moms said they would stay but then when the time came they said "so what time should I pick her up?" I was like uhm, two o'clock.

Colleen said...

Great pictures. Such cute kids!

Sande said...

Such sweet faces! I'll bet Ava had a good time and is greatful to hr mom for hosting, not an easy chore with girls this age.