My boys love playing with Ava's computer. I mean loooove it. Any chance they get they will race over to where it is, turn it on, and start playing around with it. I can totally see them riding around in one of those tricked out Volkswagen Beetles that you see sitting in Best Buy parking lots. They'd make a good Geek Squad pair dontcha think?
And just because, here is my cutie almost 4 year old. Sniff sniff
I am loving the goofy closed-mouth smile she gives me lately. Like this
Happy Weekend Everyone!






4 comments:
Thanks, Maria. And thanks for posting the pics.
Looks like so much fun for them.
God bless your kids.
Maria, I've been meaning to ask you, what laptop is that? I want to get one for Charlotte for her birthday. And her smile IS adorable!
Heather, its the Vtech Disney Princess Magic Wand Laptop. Its very cute. Ava loves it and is learning quite a bit from it.
Post a Comment