Thursday, June 25, 2009

We're Being Featured!

My blog is being featured today on the Mutliples and More blog. Please click on the I Love Multiples Button on my sidebar to check it out!

4 comments:

Helene said...

Congrats on being featured on MoM's today!!! The pics of your kids are adorable...I'm amazed that you could actually get them all to sit still!! Most of our professional pictures have turned out horribly...usually someone is crying or has just gotten done crying (so the eyes are all red and puffy).

monica said...

Your pictures are so cute! Can't wait to read more about you. Stopping in from MoM's blog today!

Janice said...

Maria, that's awesome your blog is featured!!! I honestly don't know how you do it with multiples and a toddler!!! Congrats on the feature! The boys are getting so big and can I just say I loooove Ava's curls!!!

Unknown said...

Soo cool. Congrats!