Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ava's 3rd Birthday Party Pictures

Hey, I'm only a month and a half late. I'm finally getting around to posting about Ava's birthday party last month. Looking at the pictures I am pretty disappointed I didn't get any pictures of her brothers that day. I will have to remember, especially for the boys 1st birthday coming up, to make sure all my kids are in the pictures. I really didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to. I was just too busy running around. I will also have to remember to assign someone as photographer for the boys birthday. Anyway, moving on. We had a ladybug themed party this year and everything came out really cute. Ava and her family and friends had a really nice time. You can't really tell from the pictures but we had lots of people over. There were about 20 kids and at least that many adults. Of course the weather could have cooperated, but the weather has been crazy this year so I should have known. We had originaly rented an inflatable jump which we have done for her last 2 birthdays but had to cancel it this year because it just wasn't that nice of a day out.
Here's a sample of the invitation I went with

The cake

The pinata

Ava blowing out her candles on her actual birthday the night before
Gianna gave her a special present
She got matching bracelets for them each with their names and half a heart that when put together says "Best Friends" Its too cute!

No comments: