Thursday, March 26, 2009

Six Months Old!

The boys are six months old today! I cannot believe a half of an entire year has already gone by. Its seems like decades ago that they were born and Evan was all wired up in that depressing NICU. Those were not fun memories, but I am so, so thankful that both the boys are perfectly healthy and happy. As far as milestones, they aren't doing anything new other than rolling around all over the place (as many of you have seen firsthand). They still aren't sitting up on their own unsupported, but I suppose that isn't unusual for twins. I know I am not supposed to be doing this, but I am constantly comparing them to Ava, who sat up unsupported at 4 months, never really crawled but then started walking at 8 months. I can pretty much guarantee the boys will not be walking at 8 months, and I am actually happy about that. Because lord help me when all three of my kids are mobile....
This picture courtesy of Shana As is this one
Courtesy of Shana ( you can tell the difference!)
As Ava would say, this one is "mines".

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

They are precious boys! Don't worry, they will be sitting, crawling and walking before you blink. Ava was totally an exception,these guys will be right on target, just wait and see.

Anonymous said...

"This one is mines" I love her. I was telling my family about her calling you know what "biggers" Those are beautiful pictures Shana and Maria. Those are beautiful boys Maria.

Janice said...

Happy 6 Months, Colton and Evan! Those boys of yours are just the cutest!!! I reeeeally love Colton's pic (the one with him on the floor in the green and brown outfit)!