Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Tooth!

My little man Colton cut his first tooth yesterday! Poor guy cried so much last night which is so unlike him. He didn't even want his nightime bottle which is even more unlike him. This is so not like when Ava cut her teeth as she was so even-tempered about the whole teething thing we never even knew she was teething until we saw teeth. Evan's gums appear swollen so I am sure he won't be too far behind with his first tooth. Colton got his first tooth 2 days before he turns 6 months whereas Ava got hers at almost 8 months (the day after Christmas 2006). I leave you with my gorgeous boy! Don't miss scrolling down to read and see pics of the boys baptism. Again two posts in one day! And I will also post tomorrow because it will be their 6 month birthday!!! Stay tuned for more adorable pictures of my little men.

1 comment:

Aubree's Dad's Cousin said...

So COLTON , eh? As long as it's him, there is something you can give him ... and Eva that will make things easier on everybody ...

P I Z Z A !!!

Colton sounds like he isn't afraid to try strange new things and try his new powers. (in this case, power to bite!) And Eva Definitely
Seems like the type for some gastronomical bravado!

Just have them eat, or Chew without eating, as the case may be, in front of Colton.

That way, when he starts getting his teeth, he won't think of it as just some kind of all-bad pain, like being sick :(

He'll learn from his brother that it's going to be ok, and maybe fun sometimes.

"He can't understand English"? I'm sure Eva will tell him about it over and over until he gets the Idea.