Colton and Evan are one month and five days old today!! They had their one month pediatrician appt on Monday. Evan now weighs 5 lbs 8 oz and his big brother weighs 9 lbs 4 oz. They are both doing well. Evan still vomits periodically but it is something we have come to terms with. He will outgrow it as soon as his little digestive system develops some more. Ava has been a wonderful big sister. She helps with diapers and bottles and she feeds her little doll baby when we feed the boys. She doesn't get very jealous at all unless we are holding the boys in which case she says, in her own cute way, "I wanna hold me too!"
Ava was a witch this year for Halloween and she went trick or treating with her little friend Samantha. The two of them had lots of fun ringing doorbells and shouting "trickie-trick!". Andrei and I have been very tired lately as you can imagine. The boys, especially Colton, seem to have their days and nights mixed up so they are up ALOT in the middle of the night. We have had tons of help with Andrei's mom staying with us. She went to visit her girls this weekend so my mom stayed with us last night. This weekend will be the first time its just the 5 of us. Huh, sounds weird--the 5 of us! Lordie! I remember when it was just the two of us!! And we dreamed of having kids! Well, here we are! Happy Halloween to all!

4 comments:
Belated Happy Halloween to you guys! Wow, the boys are getting BIG!!! Colton reminds me of how Cameron was as a baby with those chubby cheeks. And I'm so glad Evan is doing well despite the vomiting. Ava and her friend look so cute in their costumes!! I love how she and the boys match!
Congrats! Sorry I have been missing in action! I am so excited for you. I know your pain though. Elaina was in the hospital for two weeks before we could take her home, and then back and forth admitting her to the hospital for 2 months after that. AND, we had a stupid spinal tap for a viral cold too! If I never saw a hospital again it would be too soon. The boys are gorgeous, and Ava looks so cute with them!
The first Picture Of the two of them alone, with Evan Sucking Colton's Thumb is my favorite. Isn't that what brotherhood is all about? (Well, we'll let the 3 of them think it is for now.)
Well, Don't worry, guys. By the time they're as old as Ava, He'll be just as tough as his brother, and you'll be asking Sara and Sybil for advice on keeping people from mixing them up!
Ed
Absolutely adorable pictures!
Post a Comment