Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ava Spills The Beans

Ava finally revealed her secret, I am pregnant with TWINS. It feels surreal to even type that, as it wasn't very long ago that I dreamed of having just one child. My dream came true with Ava, and I cannot believe how blessed we are to be expecting two more babies. The t-shirt was a big success with everyone. Well, everyone except my little Italian parents. They didn't even pay attention to her shirt for the first 1/2 hr she wore it. Then getting them to read it was like asking them to decipher morris code. It was pretty funny. I have a little video of that that I will post as soon as I am not lazy enough to upload it to photobucket. In the meantime, HAPPY EASTER!!



3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Your house just got smaller, phew. Congrats again though and Happy belated Easter to you all and to your parents. I hope your mom's Easter was better this year. I thought about her all day yesterday!!! Last year was just too scary.

Next time, if there is a next time, you'll have to make an Italian version of that shirt.

Take care.

Maria said...

Thanks Shana! We were also talking about last Easter and my mom's little episode. And also how well my grandmother was then.

No, there will NOT be a next time. I think a party of five is good enough for us, more than we ever imagined.

Hope you had a nice Easter!

Janice said...

Wow, a "Party of Five"!!! I still can't believe it!! Maria, you are truly blessed! I am so excited for you! Ava is going to have a blast with her two baby siblings!