
This is Ava and I saying "cheese!" We took her to the children's museum and here we are in the dinosaur discovery pit. Also, I finally got photoshop and managed to edit a picture to create her new header. I have no idea yet how to create the cute banners everyone has. Baby steps. And bad mama, Ava turned 20 MONTHS!!! yesterday and I was so busy playing around with photoshop I didn't post anything for her.
Happy 20 Months Ava! As far as new things she is doing, where do I start?? She knows all of her numbers 1-9, and almost all of the letters of the alphabet. We will write her name on her little etch-a-sketch pad and ask her what is says and she shouts "AYA". We also quiz her with numbers and letters and she almost always gets them right. She is also putting phrases together. Here are a few of her favorite:
- "kicka ball" =kick the ball
- "go jumping?"=she will ask me this whenever she wants to jump around in her crib
- "dahdoo funny"=she gets a kick out of dahdoo playing silly games with her. I have a video of her laughing hysterically to daddy's antics that I will post shortly.
- "Sydney seepy" or "Sadie seepy" when she sees either of the cats sleeping, which is ALOT.
- "oh cute!" whenever she sees something cute
- "weedabook" whenever she wants us to read her a book
Anyway, I am so sad that she is growing so fast! She is no longer in her teens!! I can't say 16 months, 18 months, it's now 20 months!!! Boohoo..
3 comments:
Cute cute cute....Happy 20 months Ava Rose.
Maria, you're making me sad, because I know my Ava isn't that far from turning 20 months herself. So I feel ya! Happy 20 Months, Ava!!
And YAY for Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!! Your header looks so cute!!!
Thank you for the pictures Maria. She is such a dolly, I can't wait to spend some time with her soon. Yes, please post the video of her laughing at her Dadoo.
Post a Comment