Maria?!?!? That IS the sweetest voice!! I loved hearing her voice when I saw you guys this past summer but her vocabulary has sky-rocketed! She says Aubree's name so well! What a smart little girl!
AWWW.....what a sweetheart. I can't wait to show Aubree this video, it is going to melt her heart, just like it did mine. We can't wait to see you next month Ava, your voice is beautiful.
3 comments:
Maria?!?!? That IS the sweetest voice!! I loved hearing her voice when I saw you guys this past summer but her vocabulary has sky-rocketed! She says Aubree's name so well! What a smart little girl!
AWWW.....what a sweetheart. I can't wait to show Aubree this video, it is going to melt her heart, just like it did mine. We can't wait to see you next month Ava, your voice is beautiful.
Maria, thanks so much for sharing Ava's voice. It is so special to hear. Love you guys. Aunt San
Post a Comment