Yep. Ava's in love. My neighbor has two little boys, Justin-7 and Austin-5, both of whom are absolutely adorable, one of whom Ava is in love with-that's Austin. I am telling you, I stare at my daughter all the time, and I have never seen her face light up like it does when this little guy is around. For those of you who know Ava well, she isn't a very touchy, feely toddler. Except of course for when Austin is around. She will leap into his arms and hug and kiss him! And he really adores her too. Both of the boys are so good with her, they are honestly the nicest, most well-behaved boys I have ever met. They are so attentive to her and help her get things, play with her very gently, are protective of her around others. Its just so sweet to watch. I babysit the boys on Wednesdays, so every Wednesday morning is Christmas morning for Ava. She runs into the family room as soon as she sees them and starts doing her dance of joy, AKA the Irish Jig. Here they were last week watching a video and enjoying a popsicle together.
Ava subconsciously backed right into him like this while watching a video

Couch potatoes already!

Here she is talking to him about their popsicles

Here she is trying to get into his lap, but he was too busy watching tv. Typical male.

You can't see but she has her own popsicle. It looks like she is trying to take his but she is actually talking and using her hands about how he has his popsicle and she has hers

1 comment:
Oh, how sweet.
Post a Comment