Yes that was Colton. We might have one future hockey player, but definitely not two.
I forgot to mention after Colton scored that last goal (his mom was so excited she nearly dropped the camera) he came right over to me and wanted his helmet off. The game was still going on but once he scored that goal he figured his job was done. I told him "go Colty the game is still going, you can still score!" and he said "no mommy I already scored a goal!" As if its time for the other kids to try. It was hilarious. He was also drenched in sweat! Yuck!
3 comments:
Two future Penguins!! Watch out Crosby!! ;-)
So fun to watch. I love how Colton (think it was him) tried jumping over the little boy too!
Yes that was Colton. We might have one future hockey player, but definitely not two.
I forgot to mention after Colton scored that last goal (his mom was so excited she nearly dropped the camera) he came right over to me and wanted his helmet off. The game was still going on but once he scored that goal he figured his job was done. I told him "go Colty the game is still going, you can still score!" and he said "no mommy I already scored a goal!" As if its time for the other kids to try. It was hilarious. He was also drenched in sweat! Yuck!
Reminds me of their Dad. They are so cute though.
Post a Comment