Monday, December 19, 2011
Holiday Exhibition 2011!
I apologize in advance for screaming like a banshee at the end of her program. But during her warm-up she was completely lost. She was doing all the wrong elements and even ended with her back to the audience. I was worried sick but just smiled and told her to have fun and do her best. And what do you know she nailed it! Five years old! I was so excited I stopped recording before she even got off the ice and raced to hug and kiss her. Next time I am hiring someone to video these. Too stressful. Thus my banshee scream. I wish I would have kept recording because the audience just erupted in cheer for her. She was so darn cute and the only little soloist at the exhibition. SO PROUD! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was adorable! AWESOME JOB AVA!! We are so proud of you!
"Great job Ava, Love Aubree!"
Awww Sweety that was so beautiful. Grandpa Chuck and I loved watching. I wish I could have been there. Merry Christmas and we love you.
Post a Comment