This is Ava's second time performing this program, as her coach just decided to add a second program to her competition next month. As you can see, she is trying to remember some of the elements and she needs to polish this up, but otherwise it is so stinkin' cute.
Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid
This is her original program
Fly to Your Heart By Selena Gomez for Tinkerbell
5 comments:
Awwww...she is so adorable! Ava looks so much stronger and confident on the ice just since her Spring program! Love your music Ava! Have fun on your first competition, you'll do awesome! Wish we could come see you skate!
Thanks Shana! BTW, I just viewed these videos on the blog as opposed to Photobucket where I uploaded them. Lol! I am not THAT bad of a videographer! For some reason (I think because my blog is 3 column and not 2) it cuts off the right side of the video. I actually got her all on it but unfortunately it cuts it off on the blog. Frustrating!
We were having a hard time figuring out which one was Ava in the second one, but didn't want to say anything.LOL!!! That is exactly why my girls blogs are so simple, it's too frustrating putting up videos and larger pictures when you use the columns.
She still looks cute though.
It helps if I use OneTrueMedia for videos as opposed to Photobucket....hence the titles. At lease she isn't cut off now.
Next time I will actually zoom in on her! We just got that camera and it was my first time using the video mode. Baby steps! :-)))
If you go into your html, you can take out "make a video-it's fun, easy and free!" etc. That is what I do.
Post a Comment