Last week we took Ava and the boys for their first hair cuts. Well, technically it was not the boys first hair cut. Lets just say that one day while out with Ava I got a text from the husband saying he was taking the boys for haircuts. I didn't actually read the text until it was all over, and I was not happy that I wasn't there to see it and take pictures. Luckily he was smart enough to ask the lady to save their hair. So this time around I just pretended that it was all their first time to make me feel better. Its funny that Ava is 4 1/2 yrs old and just now getting her first cut. I wanted to get some of the baby split ends off her very short hair in hopes that it would help it grow more. Andrei told me that the first time the boys went they both did great and Evan was giggling and flirting in his usual manner with the hair stylist. Colton was also just his laid back self. Unfortunately this time around, Evan was not feeling this lady. Probably because she sprayed cold water onto the back of his hair and he really didn't enjoy that very much although she did the same to Colton and he was just fine with it. Here are the pictures! Enjoy!
Before she started cutting
Hmm, a little off the side please
This is his "say cheese!" face
After the cut
The spray
Pouting
Moving on to full tears
And now a full blown hyperventilating-style cry
Breathe my baby, she's almost done.
Ava's turn!
5 comments:
I love the pictures and I can totally relate! My 13 month old got his first haircut last week, but his twin sister doesn't have a strand of hair. My oldest daughter is 3 and she still doesn't have enough hair to cut. I'm not sure why boys get the good hair.
www.twinglemommmy.blogspot.com
Evan's was the best laugh!!! Poor thing. The cuts all turned out nice! I can't believe it's Ava's first, bless her heart.
Poor Evan, he is so cute. Ava and Colty look happy with the results. Thanks Maria.
Ava Rose, you look so lovely! Kiss-my-cheeks lovely.
Awww, they look so well behaved! I love Ava's curls!!! Her hair is getting so thick!
I took Cameron to one of those places couple of years ago and he screamed bloody murder the whole time I had to tip the lady a lot of money because I felt so bad for her.
My Ava had her first salon experience last week too. I've been cutting their hair myself because we're all traumatized with Cameron's screaming fit at the salon, lol!
Post a Comment