Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two Two!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Colton & Evan!!

We had the boys birthday party on September 26th, the day they were born.  And yes I am just now getting around to posting pictures.  We had a choo choo-themed party for the boys since they love everything and anything trains.  It was relatively small this year, just immediate family and a few close friends.  But it was very nice and the boys and Ava had a great time.


Here is the invitation.  I removed details for privacy.

The kids each received this favor box with train-themed treats

I opted to make my own train cake.  Move over Martha.

The boys being sung to

 Clapping for themselves

 Evan and Ava working diligently to remove candles

 So that they can do this

Cousin Tommy making them laugh

 Opening gifts





Thanks to everyone who came and helped celebrate the boys big day with us!  A big thanks to Grandma for helping me with the cake and for spending a wonderful week with her favorite grandkids.  Just kidding!  All 5 of her grandkids are favorites.  And lastly thanks to those that couldn't be here and sent good wishes and great gifts for the boys to play with all year long!

4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Looks like a great little party. The boys look adorable!

Janice said...

I love the party favors and the kids' outfits! From Etsy, right? I made one for Cameron for his birthday party over the summer but unfortunately it didn't turn out as great. I'll be purchasing one from Etsy nest time! Happy Birthday Evan and Colton!

Maria said...

Janice!!! Where you been??? Do you still blog? I just checked out your snap happy photography blog. So jealous you did a twin photo shoot. Wish you could have done my boys. Saw your FB pics that Shana took of your family. Beautiful!! Your kids are getting so big! Glad to see you on here. Don't be a stranger.....

Heather said...

Everything looks amazing, Maria! Love their outfits!

Oh, and I LOVE your new header pic too!