Sunday, August 08, 2010

Waterpark 2010

We took a little vacation to Blue Harbor Resort this weekend.  We actually took Ava there once before when she was around 15 months old.  Click here to read that post again.  Pretty amazing that we came back with twins.  We were so clueless back then.  Outside of the frequent tantrums and wild behavior our boys displayed throughout our vacation, I'd say we had a nice time!  Yes, we were that table at restaurants that childless couples gawked at.  I just wanted to say "what lady, you've never seen a kid launch a cell phone across the room????", and yes there was that one time I went to the gift shop to see if they had any Valium for sale (for me not the boys!), and ok lets not forget the time that Colton had a major meltdown for being torn away from a car ride in the arcade kicking and screaming and biting and pulling hair all the way back to our hotel room.  Hey, he only pulled a few strands of my hair out this time!  We're making progress folks!

All kidding aside, yes it was pretty chaotic and stressful and I thought I was going to lose it a few times, but what can I expect from 2 feisty almost 2 year old boys?  And just look at these pictures.  You'll probably think I am making it all up seeing as what a wonderful time it looks like we are all having.  After all, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.....


1 comment:

Annie said...

Amazing, it looks like a great vacations. All the pictures are wonderful.

Enjoy the weekend.