Friday, June 04, 2010

The Wedding

Ava and I were asked to be in one of my best friend's wedding on May 15th.  Ava as flower girl and I was one of 6 bridesmaids.  It was a wonderful wedding and we all had a great time.  As promised, here are some of the pictures that we took.  I am hoping to get some really nice ones from the professional photographer and post those on my blog soon.


Ava at the rehearsal
Practicing
The Wedding
The bride.  I know, she's drop dead gorgeous.
Ava dancing the night away
Ava and nonna
Dancing with the ring bearer or "wedding bear" as she called him :-)

It was such an honor for us to be a part of this wedding.  Jen, if you are reading this, thank you so much!  We were so thrilled that you included us in your big day!  It's something we will remember for the rest of our lives, Ava in her very first role as flower girl.  Wishing you and Steve a lifetime of love and happiness!

2 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

What a fun time! The bride is beautiful as is that flower girl.

Annie said...

Beautiful flower girl!! Her dress is so pretty.

Enjoy the weekend.