Lately Ava has been really into being behind the lens rather than in front of it. So I taught her how to take a picture and now its one of her favorite things to do. And, she ain't so bad. Here are some of Ava's photos.
First and foremost, a picture Ming Ming. She was SO proud of this shot

Her pumpkin

Her rabbit slippers

Her mama-eek! She makes me say "cheese" just like we make her do!

Her brother Evan

And Colton

Another of Colton

And of course her daddy

Photography By Ava Rose
Portfolio and a business website coming soon!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Ava Rosie, you did such a good job. I love the picture of Evan especially, although Ming-Ming is very very good too. I love you.
I love it! What a great record of how Ava sees her environment, and what she thinks of as importand.
Maria, you have some serious competition. ;)
She's doing a great job! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment