Horsing around with daddy
Here we are after going down the big tunnel slide. Between Andrei and I we must have gone on it with her 50 times. Let me tell you going all the way up those stairs over and over again holding a ginormous raft and your toddlers hand is not easy. She was so funny as we would slide down screaming "Look at me Pablo, look at me!" Pable of course being her favorite Backyardigan guy.
And here's a video of her going down the slide. At the end it looks as if she is going to go down a second time and I am waiting for it but turns out she went to the other side which had the kiddie splash pool. As you can see, she had a blast! By the way, I actually posted two posts today (since I hardly blog these days) so scroll down for more random photos of the kids!

4 comments:
Too bad it didn't work out for the girls last Summer, Aubree and Ava would have had a BLAST together. We'll have to try to reschedule sometime.
Looks like everyone had lots of fun, especially Ava. Love the pic of the babies sleeping!
That place looks like so much fun! I think the boys got tired of watching Ava go down that slide so many times that's why they fell asleep - so cute!
By the way, congrat son the pigtails!!!!!!!!!! And it's the same in my family - my mom keeps bugging me about getting my Ava's ears pierced - she said I should've done it when she was a baby. Ava looks cute with her earrings!
Look at me Pablo meant a backyardagan? Aw, I thought she meant Andrei.
:(
Anyway, about the piercing, it was her Idea? And she wasn't deterred by the pain at all?? Seems like she has a lot of her Dad's toughness!
Plus, even if the weather has been warmer than typical March temps, that waterpark had to be Awfully Cold! (yuk, yuk, yuk!).
About what you posted last month about her fashion show and her not turning into such a tomboy after all ...
I'll bet You'll still need to watch her close when dangerous fun is nearby.
Post a Comment