We have been so over being stuck in the house that the other day, my neighbor and I, who do playdates with our daughters once or twice a week, decided to get them all bundled up and let them play in the backyard as if it were a beautiful spring day.
Ava: "Just follow my lead. I think our moms are really going to let us outside now"
Just like summertime--minus the snow

"Mommmy, I can't feel my face!"

"Mommy, me neither--or my hands"

"I think we should go back in now-this isn't fun anymore"
The other morning Ava woke up and decided she wanted to go swimming. So she got her sunglasses, sunhat, and swim float, put everything on all by herself and kept saying "c'mon mommy, lets go swimming"
1 comment:
Looks like she and Samantha are having fun. Ava loves water doesn't she. She'll have fun at the water park.
Post a Comment