Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two Months Old!

The boys are two months old today! What a roller coaster of a ride these last two months have been. Things have gotten a little easier these last few weeks. Evan hardly vomits at all these days and if so its just normal spit-up and not coming out his nose and making him cry like it used to. Both boys are becoming so much more alert. Colton is my little ham and has been smiling and even cooing a bit. Evan will give us a smile but not as often as Colton does. I tried to capture some pictures of the boys smiling but it wasn't easy so the pictures aren't the greatest. They go for their two month check-up in a few weeks (we are a bit off schedule with Evan's many trips to the hospital) so I will have an update on their growth then.
We are spending Thanksgiving at my parents house tomorrow. I am hoping to hand off the twins to family so I can just sit there and do nothing for a minute or two! This is the first Thanksgiving in years that we aren't spending with Andrei's family. I am sort of bummed about it for a few reasons. I just love the area that my in-laws live in. Its so peaceful and lovely and always snows while we are there. We will also be missing our niece Aubree's 3rd birthday party this year. :-( But next year we plan on taking the 8 hr road trip with a then 3 yr old and two 1 yr olds. How bad could it be?
Happy Thankgiving to all. I leave you with some pictures.
My attempt at a group photo
Evan smiling
Sort of caught the smile
The ham

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so-o-o precious, so-o-o cute. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was fooled by that Picture of Eva until I read the caption. With some more older pix of Eva, you could pass them all off as Triplets!
Look at Eva in these pictures & you'll see how she is really participating and loving all this!

My Fav is still from Halloween, where Colton has his arms up & mouth open and Evan is looking up at him as though suprised at this conspicuousness! That's really showing how their personalities are turning out.

Aubree's Dad's Cousin said...

Well, maybe Colton was smiling, not shouting.

Janice said...

Wow, two months already? The boys are getting big! I love the picture of the twins with Ava!! You can tell how great a big sister she already is.

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. You were missed yesterday at Aubree's party. Looking forward to seeing you guys next year!