Sunday, December 02, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Finally, pictures from our Thanksgiving visit to Grandma's house and also of our niece Aubree's second birthday party. Get ready for some picture overload. We had our first snowfall of the season on Thanksgiving morning so we took Ava outside for some pictures. She kept walking around saying "oh, snow!". We had quite a busy Thanskgiving weekend as well. We ran in a TNT race in Ohio that Andrei and Kyle ran in last year. This was my first (and last) year running in this race. It was 5K and it was HARD. And COLD! I didn't take any pictures, but luckily my SIL Shana did. Check them out on her blog here. The following day was our niece Aubree's 2nd birthday party. Her mom (Shana) had a cute ladybug theme for it. It was adorable. The party was great and the food was excellent! Thanks for having us guys!



Dahdoo and Ava outside of Grandma's house Thanksgiving day
Ava in Grandma's backyard
Thanksgiving breakfast
Storytime with Grandma
We took Ava to a nature museum in grandma's hometown. Here she is jumping like she does whenever she is very happy
She loves stacking...
And then knocking them down
Aubree Esja!! Happy 2nd Birthday!! Here's the girlie girl twirling for me in her dress
Meanwhile, Ava was fast asleep...
But not for long. Presents!!
Here she is watching Aubree opening gifts
"Yeah mom, I want that"
Much thanks to Janice for taking this great picture of Ava
Spending time with Grandpa Gary
And just relaxing...

4 comments:

Janice said...

I love how she jumps when she's excited!! It was awesome seeing you guys again for Aubree'a birthday!! I wish we lived closer so we can visit each other more often!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Glad you were all able to attend! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Maria, I love that last picture with Ava leaning back in Aubree's chair. Aubree used to do the same thing. That is a beautiful picture of Ava that Janice took. I loved the way Ava told Aubree Thank You when they gave each other a kiss.

Wendy said...

Janice took a great picture of her! Loved the last one though, of her reclining in the chair! Too funny.