Weee! I love it here!!
"Shwinging" as Ava says

Look at how Aubree is showing Ava around the Experimental Farm. That girl is pure honey! Click here for the CUTEST video of her protecting Ava from the mall bully.
This is Aubree's little friend--the other Ava
...and her adorable brother Cameron. Check out their blog
Aubree chilling out with mommy
Ava really fell in love with Aunt Shana on this particular trip. At least twice she would walk up to her and crawl into her lap like this...with Aubree watching!
We spent some time in their pool. Here are the brothers with their girlsThey also took us to a local Greek fest which was lots of fun. I did not take any pictures, but check this out to see the cutest little Greek dancer ever!



4 comments:
The last picture is the best! I can't believe she was running to jump in the water by herself! She has no fear at all! We can't wait to see you guys again for Aubree's birthday bash!
Little Miss Ava Rose melted her aunt's heart this visit more than EVER! She's got me wrapped. We very much enjoyed you guys coming, thanks for making the long journey. Also, thanks for all the nice comments you said about Aubree, very sweet Maria!
PS: Lately that is the only exercise I can manage, throwing little ones up in our pool.
Well I mean it! Aubree is just so affectionate and sweet. The way she protected Ava like that just blew me away. We will have to show them that video when they are older. I love that girl!
Post a Comment