Ava and Dahdoo. She is fascinated with sucking out of straws these days, so I couldn't get her to look at the camera at all
Today was another scorcher out, so I took Ava over to Nonna's house to play in the kiddie pool with her cousins. Aren't they just the cutest?
Gianna loves giving kisses which Ava isn't too fond of
"Oh lord, here she comes again with the kiss"
"All gone!"
Here's Ava trying to hand Gianna some water. So cute!

And finally, last weekend we went to visit Grandpa Gary and Grandma Laurie in their new home. I'm embarassed to say that I only got shots of Ava enjoying herself with pillows in the living room. I was having such a nice time that I was too lazy to grab the camera most of the time. I know, horrible of me isn't it? We got the grand tour of all the renovations Grandma and Grandpa are making to their home. Then we went to a wonderful dinner on the riverfront and came back home for some coffee and watched a neat video all about the historic street they live on. I won't name it or the city in case there are some wackos reading this. Anyway, I think Grandma Laurie took more pictures than I did, and hopefully she will email me some when she has time (hint, hint ;-) Thanks for having us over. We had a great time!!
Gianna loves giving kisses which Ava isn't too fond of
"Oh lord, here she comes again with the kiss"
"All gone!"
Here's Ava trying to hand Gianna some water. So cute!
And finally, last weekend we went to visit Grandpa Gary and Grandma Laurie in their new home. I'm embarassed to say that I only got shots of Ava enjoying herself with pillows in the living room. I was having such a nice time that I was too lazy to grab the camera most of the time. I know, horrible of me isn't it? We got the grand tour of all the renovations Grandma and Grandpa are making to their home. Then we went to a wonderful dinner on the riverfront and came back home for some coffee and watched a neat video all about the historic street they live on. I won't name it or the city in case there are some wackos reading this. Anyway, I think Grandma Laurie took more pictures than I did, and hopefully she will email me some when she has time (hint, hint ;-) Thanks for having us over. We had a great time!!








5 comments:
Isn't this heat awful? Looks like the cousins had a great time beating it though. Gianna is such a doll baby giving Ava those kisses, how sweet is she?
That little swing set is so darn cute.
What is up with the Orvis hat Maria, (not Ava's either)? Just kidding!
Grandma Laurie and Grandpa Gary, your place looks wonderful. We can't wait to visit again. Please send Maria more pictures so she can post them!
Loving those pillow shots of Ava, Aubree loves to wrestle with pillows as well.
Maria, I just love the picture of Ava with her cousins!!! Love the kiddie pool!
Ok, is it just me or did Ava grow a few inches since your last post? She looks bigger!
Ava's grandparents' home looks beautiful. Ava looks like she had a good time rolling around on their pillows. I used to love doing that when I was little.
Hope you guys are keeping cool. :)
What a fun post. Glad you were able to have a good time despite the heat. Pics with Doodah are cute!! Glad she is able to play and enjoy her cousins. That is one of my best childhood memories!!
My favorite is the three cousins together. That is really precious. That new swing and slide is really cute, perfect for Ava. Thanks Maria for the pictures. Love you Ava sweety.
grandma
Shana, I make fun of Andrei and his hat all the time. He looks like Wes Drew to me in it.
Janice Ava IS getting taller. She also gained a pound since her 12 month check-up. She is now 21 pounds, probably because she is eating ALOT better.
Post a Comment