So, the other day I was trying to feed little Miss Ava some yogurt as a snack, which she usually loves! She was getting very frustrated and I didn't know why. Finally, I realized she wanted the spoon. Next thing I know, she is dipping spoon into carton and inserting it into her mouth like she has been doing it for years! So of course, I had to capture this in two separate meals in case it was a fluke. She is quite messy trying to aim for that cute little mouth, but hey, what do you expect?? After all, she is ONLY 10 months old! She will be 11 months on Easter! Way to go Ava! You continue to amaze mommy and daddy with all that you do!
Oh, in case anyone notices, the bruise over her eye is from a recent fall head first into the kitchen cabinet. Ah, the joys of parenting when you see your daughter falling in slow motion and can't stop it from happening. It literally stops my heart!




3 comments:
Maria, I am telling you, Ava Rose is way ahead of the game!!!!! She should come over and give my Ava some pointers!
Hope Andrei is feeling better!
Okay, so maybe she is just as messy but so darn cute at being messy.
Hey, I can see a little of your back patio, looks awesome. Can't wait to see it!
You have a genius on your hands! Already feeding herself!! What a big girl!! Elaina is still trying her hand at that feat.... she is not that great at it STILL- but she does try. She gets it in there, but some things are harder than others!! Ava sure is cute.
Post a Comment